STS 5000/STS 4000 & STLG – STSG with earth kit - Diagnostic test system for current, voltage, power transformers and ground grid
This primary current injection testing system is designed to perform primary tests requested in substations commissioning. It allows to perform accurate tests on CTs, VTs, PTs and ground grid.
- Fully automatic
- Primary injection testing capabilities: up to 800 A or up to 5000 A / 7000 A, with the optional module BUX 5000
- STLG - line and grid module for ground grid resistance test
- STSG - safety grounding module protecting the operator against possible high voltage spikes
- Variable output frequency: 15 - 500 Hz
- Power dissipation factor test with the optional module TD 5000 ( voltage up to 12 kV)
- 2000 V AC high-pot test
- Local control by large color display
- PADS - Power Apparatus Diagnostic Software for automatic testing, assessment and report
- IEC 61850-9-2 communication protocol
- Patented technology for Capacitance and Tan Delta measurement
- USB interface and Ethernet interface for PC connection.
- Compact and lightweight.
For USA and Germany only STS 3000 light with TD 5000 and/or TDX 5000 models are available.