CBA 2000 -HV circuit breaker analyzer and microhmmeter
This circuit breaker diagnostic system is designed to grant the highest accuracy while testing circuit breaker. It can perform static and dynamic contact resistance measurement and it’s a precise timing speed and motion analyzer. Circuit breaker timing test set CBA 2000 is worldwide acknowledged as the perfect solution when a complete and reliable diagnostics has to be performed on circuit breakers.
- Designed for the complete test of all circuit breakers
- Built-in 200 A microhmmeter - static and dynamic contact resistance measurement
- 12 auxiliary timing inputs
- Up to 4 trip/close coils control
- Up to 18 main and 18 resistive contact inputs
- Circuit Breaker test with both sides connected to ground (BSG option)
- Digital transducer option for motion analysis
- Minimum Trip Voltage Test (optional)
- Stand alone functionality - no PC connection is required
- Analysis and result evaluation directly on the display
- Internal memory for up to 500 test results and 64 pre-defined test plans.